Sciences Po (Paris)
27, rue Saint-Guillaume
Wednesday 26 June 2013 - 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
he development assistance landscape has experienced tremendous change over the last decades. Official development assistance (ODA) has been reforming since the inception of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) to address rising concerns about its impact and efficiency. At the same time, new actors, including private donors, are playing an increasing role in the funding and the setting of development assistance in specific sectors such as agriculture and health. As the 2015 deadline approaches for achieving the MDGs and crafting a new development agenda, there is the need to delineate the contributions of public and private actors to this fast evolving development assistance landscape and to enhance its synergies and overall impact.
With the participation of :
- Melinda Gates, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Patrick Guillaumont, Ferdi
- Philippe Meunier, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jacques Moineville, French Development Agency (AFD)
- Laurence Tubiana, IDDRI-Sciences Po
- Kevin Watkins, Overseas Development Institute
Conference chaired by Ghassan Salamé - PSIA-Sciences Po
Registration required online, please click here