The 5th anniversary of the International Sustainability Transitions (IST) Conference is celebrated in Utrecht. The IST conference is the central venue for scholars to share theoretical and empirical advances in the field of sustainability transitions. Sustainability transitions are transformations of major socio-technical systems such as energy, water, transportation, and food towards more sustainable ways of production and consumption. It is a multidisciplinary field with inputs from heterodox economics, environmental governance, innovation studies, sociology and history.
- 1 February, 2014 : Paper submission opens
- 15 March, 2014 : Deadline for full paper/extended abstract submission
- 30 April, 2014 : Acceptance decision based on review of full paper
- 15 July, 2014 : Deadline submission revised papers
- 27-29 August, 2014 : IST2014
For more informations, please click here.